1. Buying shares in a company gives the individual an ownership in the company.
2. Based on the performance of the stock in market, the price of the shares may increase or decrease.
3. The advantages and disadvantages have to be worked out by the investor, before investing in shares so as to analyze the risk involved.
4. Once the choice is done, investing in shares will increase in value over time which is basic trading.
Guidelines on how and when to buy or sell shares:
1. The foremost step in trading is to have an overview of the company’s year by year performance.
2. In order to buy or sell the shares, an online trading account has to be opened.
3. Choosing a broker is more important, a background check of the company and awareness of the terms and conditions is a required to trade safe.
4. Mutual fund is a collection of fund from several investors to purchase shares.
5. Investing in mutual fund reduces the risk and the potential to gain is diversified.
6. An investment platform is supposed to be comfortable for the investor to manage, buy or sell all his/her investment.
7. When the demand is high, the price hikes on the vice versa and less demand reduces the price of the share.
8. It is important to buy shares when the price is at the lowest and sells shares when the price is at highest.
9. Patience is an important factor to be possessed by any trader as watching and handling the market is necessary.
How to buy and sell with technical knowledge?
There are several Technical analyses available in Enrich website which is very useful to trade in intraday and positional trading.
Trade with pattern analysis:
1. Reversal Pattern analysis
We have classified the below reversal chart patterns which occur depending on the circumstances.
The Following patterns mentioned below are reversal
1. Rounding Bottom chart pattern
2. Rounding Top chart pattern
3. Double Top chart pattern Reversal
4. Double Bottom chart pattern Reversal
5. Bearish megaphone chart pattern
6. Head and Shoulders Top chart pattern
7. Head and Shoulders Bottom chart pattern
8. Falling Wedge chart pattern
9. Rising Wedge chart pattern
10. Ascending broadening Wedge
11. Descending broadening Wedge
12. Triple Top chart pattern
13. Triple Bottom chart pattern
2. Continuation Patterns
We have classified below, the Continuation Patterns which occur depending on the circumstances:
1. Flag chart pattern
2. Pennant chart pattern
3. Rectangle chart pattern
4. Symmetrical Triangle chart pattern
5. Cup with Handle chart pattern
6. Ascending Triangle chart pattern
7. Descending Triangle chart pattern