Money back plan. Product detail
- Break even points can be calculated using our advanced brokerage calculator which gives you a clear cut plan to save money.
- Gives you the list of commodities with charges
- Register Member of “MCX” Commodity /Option
- Membership Applied for NSE Equity / Future
Account opening norms
Time duration for opening an account
- We have the application for EKYC form. You can download the application and print the form, fill in the details and courier it to us. New account will be processed within 24 hours of us receiving the forms if the documents are correct.
Type of account offered
- Commodity account to trade commodity futures on MCX
Documents & fees for opening an account
- PAN, Address proof, cancelled cheque, photos ( 2NOS)
- Commodity online application – 99 Rs +GST
- If you want the forms couriered to you, a fee of ₹199 + GST shall be charged.
Trading at Enrich
What are the different order types available at Enrich?
Order strategy guidelines
- Fund Transfers into the trading account
- Instant payment gateway through Back office, over 25 banks.
- NEFT/RTGS/IMPS /CHEQUE/DD
- Withdrawal of funds from the trading account
- Place withdrawals on Back office or request the Back office department over phone.
- Withdrawals are processed before 12:00P.M every day and credited on the same day to your bank A/c.
Upto 10 times intraday leverage on commodities.
Enrich is Research
Our research reports are updated in our website before market opening hours based on market direction.
- Tamil reports : We have introduced the Tamil reports for the first time in India.
- Commodity reports in English : Reports of various commodity products are updated in our website before market opening hours.
- Equity reports in English : Nifty / Bank Nifty intraday directions and market upcoming movement of market is updated every day in our website.
- Intraday live tips : These are tips given based on the research conducted and would benefit the investors in a great way.
- Trend View : An open forum for all market related queries and discussion including Question and answers for a better trading experience.
The trend view is classified into three Segments Equity / Future / Commodities
Our research reports are updated in social website investment guru india / international website FXEMPIRE and MARKET PULSE mobile also
We offer a wide range of services through our Academy by conducting regular classes across Tamil Nadu.
- Knowledge Centre : We have simplified and published content which is easily understandable by the common man.
- They are classified into: Fundamental and Technical Analysis.
- Fundamental section is the introduction to commodity market.
- Technical Section is classified into:
- Novice : Gives an understanding of Basics of technical aspects.
- Beginners : Introduction of Technical charts and candle stick patterns.
- Inter-mediator level : This is next level to beginners where the Moving averages are discussed.
- Advanced Technical chart patterns : Introduction to advanced technical chart patterns.
- Expert technical analysis: This is for discussion of expert level analysis to the next level.
Live level calls
Live Our experts offer live level calls which is based on market movement. They are classified into Morning live levels / Evening live levels and Weekly live levels. calls
Trading strategy Tool
Our predefined trading strategies would be helpful to view the momentum in which the market travels. It is available for various commodities. The trader can choose the technique that would suit them.
We reach out through Media. Our presence is in Tamil satellite channels like Raj Tv /Makkal Tv and more where our market experts interact with customers and discuss on the current market scenario.
We are looking forward to partner with people who are passionate about the market and just need a solid support from a trustworthy broker to rock the market.
Our team is ever ready to hear from you and assist you for an enriching trading experience.
Grievance & Complaints
We are waiting to solve any issue that you face during your trading experience with us. Register your complaint with us; our executive will make sure your problem is resolved.